Thank you so much Tai, you're great. I have placed another order for "pain"
. - Norma -Saturday, June 3, 2017-
hi Tai, i just want to share my tattoo with you.
- Norma -Monday, June 12, 2017 -Jalisco ,
I'm very happy I didn't have to physically go and seek out someone and could do it all in the comfort of my laptop! I had to really dig hard in the internet to find transname.
When I get my tattoo done I'll make sure I take some nice pictures and post it on my social media accounts.
Alice -Thursday, May 4, 2017- Vancouver,
I greatly apprecIate you rushing this for me! You guys are awesome! Thank you,
Tamra - Thursday, April 20, 2017 -Cypress, TX,
Oh you really didn't have too Tai!!! but thank you sooo much!! I am greatly appreciative of your courtesy and your amazing service, I definitely will be back!! ??
Thank you! Jenn-Sunday, April 9, 2017- Edmonton ,
Thank you Tai.
I'm quite pleased with your services and courtesy. I'm glad I found your site as otherwise I may have gotten a word tattooed from a Chinese-English translator website without understanding its Chinese meaning. I had a co-worker who speaks some Chinese look at the stencil and he confirmed its legitimacy. I wouldn't hesitate to use your services again and would certainly recommend them to others.
Scott -Sunday, February 5, 2017 -Brooklyn, NY ,
Thank you so much for your service. Your response time was quicker than I expected. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Again, thank you and have a great day.
Carlos - Wednesday, January 11, 2017 -Miami, FL
Thank you very much for the translation, characters and pronunciation files. I am very pleased with the beautiful phrase you used and especially impressed with your prompt and friendly service! I would absolutely recommend your service.
Lauren - Monday, January 9, 2017
- Happy Valley, Australia
- Beautiful! You went above and beyond what I expected. Thank you for being so patient with me. It's my first tattoo and you've been so helpful. Becky - Thursday, December 1, 2016 -Salem, MA, United States
- Thank you Tai, what you have done is excellent , thank you for clearing that up for me...Cheers,, just another good day ,,thank you regards Gary-Friday, October 14, 2016-Bayonet Head,
- Thank you for the beautiful files. Really glad I found you. I was at first overwhelmed by all the sites providing the same service, but now I know who to go to if I need the service in the future again. Thanks ! Joan -Thursday, September 8, 2016 - Columbus, OH , United States
Tai thank you so much for your swift response to this request. May I ask a follow up question please - when we put the phrase through Google translate it has 5 characters - see attached. I just wanted to confirm with you that the 4 characters is a more correct representation of the phrase. Your help on this would be most appreciated. Thank you-Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - Tai - you are spot on. I prefer the 4 one - it is more concise :) thank you for your response
- Frank - Thursday, July 14, 2016 -New York, NY ,
Thanks a lot Tai for this nice work, and sorry again for requesting from
you some more work.
this is great.
Of course I will keep your contact info for any next tattoo design for
me or my friends.
Chris- Saturday, June 18, 2016- Pins-Justaret
- I love how your calligraphy flows. Amazing work! Thanks! Megan- Friday, May 6, 2016 - Montclair, NJ,
- Accurate translation and wonderful calligraphy. Quick response and very helpful via email before the order. Definitely recommend! Rudi - Wednesday, April 13, 2016- Santa Fe, NM ,
Thank you so much! You do beautiful work!
- Jillian -Thursday, March 17, 2016-Portland, OR ,
Thanks for the new work you just did for me. Beautiful ! I really appreciate your effort in looking up the old files I ordered several years ago. I am so glad you kept them!
- Stephanie -Saturday, February 20, 2016- Ajax, Ontario, Canada
This is how my tattoo turned out.
The artist kept your thin lines in the center and we Bol Ed the outer strokes. I really like it! -Thanks again,
Saturday, January 9, 2016 -Redwood City, CA , United States
- As a student of Chinese calligraphy, I think it's very elegant and beautiful. However I think I chose a style that doesn't match the spirit of the word. I realized the 'cursive' style on your website would be more appropriate, so I think I'll order that soon
Erik -Tuesday, December 29, 2015-Fort Erie, ON , Canada
Thanks Tai! Simply brilliant, not wasting any time to get it inked!-G. Chan- Thursday, December 10, 2015- Singapore
- I love it! I'm so glad I waited for you to return from your vacation instead of going with the design I got somewhere else. This is beautiful and worth the long wait : ) Thanks. Karen - Wednesday, November 25, 2015 -Iowa City, IA, United States
- Thank you SO much! You really went above and beyond in explaining the differences between the two versions. I didn't expect to get such CUSTOM service. I am pleasantly surprised and totally satisfied ! Lucia -Wednesday, August 26, 2015-Baltimore, MD, United States
- Beautiful work! Will heed your advice about the alignment. Great advice! Tuesday, July 7, 2015-Moreno Valley, CA , USA
I thank you for your email and for the token. I honestly did not know about this and will definitely follow the guidelines you mentioned in your email if in the future should I apply for another tattoo.
Much appreciated and thank you for your efficient service! and I am very happy and satisfied with the attachments of the tattoos!
Thank you very much,
Kimberly -Sunday, June 21, 2015- Malta
Thank you so much! Absolutely beautiful.Chris- Saturday, June 13, 2015-Surprise, AZ, USA
- Thank you for your honest reply. Other sites might have just grabbed my money and delivered something that's not appropriate. I truly appreciate the time you've taken to make sure I get the right quote. The grass calligraphy is beautiful and I shall come back for more! Thanks again. Len- Thursday, May 28, 2015- West Midlands , United Kingdom
Thanks for the beautiful chinese calligraphy..I finally have it done and it turned out great !..enclosed picture.
Jess-yes, you may post it on your gallery with my face showing..I love the art.
jess- Monday, March 23, 2015 -Daly City, CA ,
- Thanks! Got the files. Beautiful! This will be a Valentine surprise :-) Morgan -Monday, February 2, 2015-
Durham, NC, United States
- Just a quick note to thank you for your exceptional service. Thanks for taking the time to explain the differences between the two phrases. A full understanding helps me in deciding which one to use for my tattoo. Thank you once again for your wonderful work! Sue, Friday, January 9, 2015 - San Jose, CA , United States
- Hi TAI
Thank you for forwarding me the file again,I received 2 pages(one for calligraphyy grass style and one for stencil line)
They are so beautiful ,I can't wait to have it put on my arms ! Thank you.
I would like to hear the pronunciation and
the meaning each word that you write, please tell me how to do it.
Thank you again for all the help!Nuyen. Wednesday, December 10, 2014. Hi TAI
Thank you so much for everything ,thank you!
Need anything more will contact you,yes!
Wishing you have a Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy NEWYEAR !!!
Thank you, Nuyen.Thursday, December 11, 2014 - Boynton Beach, FL,
- Very impressed with the quick response, speedy delivery, beautiful calligraphy and clarity of the files! Thanks! B.D.
Monday, November 24, 2014. Albury, New South Wales,
- Dear Tai, thank you so much for accommodating my special request. Your custom art is now nicely framed and prominently displayed in the nursery. I think it makes my tattoo so much more special. Thanks again. Lee -
Tuesday, October 21, 2014. Thanks for the file. It looks great! I can't wait to get it inked. Lee - Thursday, September 18, 2014
St. Petersburg, FL , United States
Thank you very much for the beautiful translation - this is exactly what I intended! I will likely order again from you very soon because I was thinking the same phrase with 'and' added to it for length, "do well and have well" (I am going to get this as a tattoo on my side).
.Monday, August 25, 2014.Spencer- Halifax, Nova Scotia,
- Thank you for the great turn-around time. I got it sooner than I had expected. And it's beautiful! Alan. Wednesday, July 23, 2014. Middletown, OH, United States
Thanks alot for the files! I love your work!
Thierry. Thursday, May 8, 2014.Roosendaal, Netherlands
- Thank you Tai, I love it!!. Jo.Thursday, April 24, 2014
West Sussex ,
- Thank you Tai!
It's beautiful, exactly what I wanted. I really appreciate your work!
Jackie -Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Los Altos, CA,
- Thanks a lot! I emailed your translation and calligraphy to a Chinese friend of mine just to double check (hope you don't mind. I am not doubting your expertise in this). Just want to let you know that my friend was very impressed with your work. She said the translation's perfect and the calligraphy's beautiful and unique. Thank you, thank you! Megan -Monday, March 3, 2014 - Wilmington, DE ,
- Hi Tai, thanks for your questions, you're totally correct, I'm wrong about the characters...
I never write her name in chinese, cause I'm French, I like the sonority of this name ! I eared this name long time ago, when I spent a few months in Shanghai for Art Studies.
I think your second proposition is the good one...Thank you very much.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014-Paris,
- Thank you for the quick response... I just opened the files. It all looks great :)
Have a great weekend.
Saturday, January 25, 2014-Birmingham, AL,
- Thanks to YOU Tai!!!!! They are beautiful !! And it feels so nice to know they are correct since i Will tattoo them on me.
I Will probably order them in Grass style also :)
Once again, thanks! - Its a Promise from me that i will send the done tattoo pics!!Anna -Skickat från min iPhone -
Wish you a nice weekend ! December 7, 2013- Hi Tai.
Thats so kind of you! Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!!
The writings are once again beautiful!!!
Will be hard to decide...;)
Many Thank you hugs to you!
/Anna -December 10, 2013
Thank you for your speedy service.
I'm very impressed.
Pete- Friday, October 25, 2013- Buckinghamshire,
Thank you so much for your translation Tai. It’s so important to get not only the language and spelling correct, but the meaning of the phrase too, particularly when it’s something so important as a design for a tattoo! Will definitely work with you again.
Andrew-Tuesday, October 8, 2013- West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Thank u very much Tai. I have completed the paypal transaction. My son is one of four grandchildren born this year. So I will send through another email in a month or too. U do the best translations / calligraphy.
Adam- Sunday, September 22, 2013-Queensland,Australia
- Tai did an excellent job with re-creating my translation into Chinese calligraphy. She was patient, created an accurate translation, and delivered on everything that was promised. It was very difficult to find someone that could translate ACCURATE Chinese calligraphy but she did an excellent job in doing so. Communication was constant and prices were very affordable. Tai, I thank you very much for your work and efforts and will be speaking to you soon. - Ethan-Thu, Jul 25, 2013- Aldan, PA,
Tai, this is absolutely AMAZING! You are a true artist and I appreciate your work and to be able to know my mothers name And it's meaning means so much. I will be able to tell my kids. Thank you.
-Tuesday, June 18, 2013 -Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
thank you very much for your great work and your patience.
Andrea- Friday, May 31, 2013 - Burgwedel
THANK you so much!
The calligraphy looks wonderful and is exactly what I need for my daughter's life book.
I also very appreciate the meaning. This is what we had already been told so it is a nice confirmation but I love how you combine it with the meaning of her surname. Very meaning and true!!
All the best, I will happily recommend your services to many!
Patti-Wednesday, May 15, 2013 -Singapore
- This is perfect! Thank you so much for your service!
-Wednesday, May 15, 2013 -
Thank you. My coworker asked me who is helping me with the brush writing, I will refer her to your art website so she and her can learn about you.
Ann -Friday, May 10, 2013 -San Jose, CA ,
Thank you for your work. It's a great idea your service, and I have already passed the word to my friends and will be taking this to my tattoo guy on Thursday. You charge a fair price and I can see an actual person gives this thought & time to the service, rare now days right?? I so appreciate that you gave me the option of the 2 different symbols as I like the meaning & looks of the Johne better!! I wish you much success and as I said, I'll pass the word as much as I can for you.
All the best,
Carol-Monday, April 29, 2013 -Washington, MI ,
Oh thank you so much tai. Much appreciated :) I want my last name to be unique that no one has but yet still easy to read. I bought two characters from you before awhile back "family and faithful/loyal" in grass style. I liked it a lot cuz no one that I see has that calligraphy style so its unique to others. Thats why I wanted to try it for my last name. I still like the way how the grass looks compared to brush. What do you think? Which one do you prefer? Unique and clean. Just curious
. Ly- Wednesday, April 24, 2013 -garden grove, CA ,
I thought your service was excellent, the ordering page was straight forward and easy to understand. Time in which the service was provided was extremely quick. Price was also excellent, excellent value for the translations provided. I will be using your service again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.
Thankyou - Brett Sunday, March 31, 2013--Adelaide, South Australia ,
- Hello Tai,
The grass script looks absolutely beautiful! ...I love your work! Just want to make it look the best it can without altering it too much. I've attached the first two tattoo designs you did for me a few years ago. I get compliments all the time on your work!
-Eric- Saturday, March 2, 2013- California, United States
- Thanks a lot! I am so glad you can speak Cantonese and can even trace my family name back to where my ancestors came from. Being a Canadian born Chinese who can't read or write the language, I am so grateful for your services. I will for sure refer your site to my CBC friends : ) May -
Sunday, February 10, 2013- Ontario, Canada
Oh, thank you! This is so beautiful! Your work is stunning, and we will treasure it.
-Andrea, Vincent & Rafael-Thursday, January 31, 2013- New York, United States
Thank you very much for the beautiful calligraphy, and thank you especially for the literal translation, as I was actually wondering exactly what each character meant.
I will send you a picture of the finished tattoo once it's done for your collection.
Karin-Monday, January 28, 2013-, Edinburgh City
- Thank so much . This art/style is great love the way letters bound in that way is going to look great in my ribs as a tattoo. First I got the idea from footballer David Beckham didn't really know what type of language was till I searched it up and found you guys. Transname.com is a great page I'll be looking forward to this page if I get any other tattoo or referred you to my friends. Thanks again and I'll send a pic of the tattoo when is done.
Sent from my iPhone - Henry- Thursday, December 13, 2012 -Brooklyn, New York ,
Thank you so much. I apologize. It is actually her first and two middle names. I thought name meant full name not just first or last. Also this is not my first order. You guys did so great the last time I came to you again. My father is Chinese. When he saw my tattoos, he was so proud. Thank you.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012-Tennessee,
- Many thanks. I am really impressed with your service. I used you previously about 7 years ago and was very happy with the service then and it is still extremely good. I have recommended your website to at least 2 friends.
Excellent website and service.-
Paula Cusack -Saturday, October 27, 2012 -Leicestershire
- Choosing which translation service to use has been such a daunting task. When I googled chinese tattoo translation, so many sites popped up. After looking at many sites, I liked what I saw on your site. I went with my instinct, and I'm right! I am very satisfied with your artwork and prompt replies. Thanks a lot! R. Delgado -
Friday, September 7, 2012 - Los Angeles, California, United States
My boyfriend is quite picky so I been researching for artists to draw up his seal and I thought you would be a great match.
Thank you again for all your quick response and answering my tedious questions...Thank you so much!!! -KHC - Monday, August 27, 2012-Rancho Cordova, California,
- I love both versions and agree i think they are both beautiful but I love the poetic one as it is from a poem. Very beautiful and very fast thank you so much I can't express how much I appreciate your work and how much I love it and how happy it makes me (^_^) I hope you have a great day and good business I will refer you to every one.
Sincerely, J.On Tim- -Friday, August 3, 2012-
Johnstown, New York, United States
Thank you wery much. And thank you for the quick response.
It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I was so happy that you could translate that whole Bruce Lee quote for me. It has been something Ive wanted to do for a long time now and the result is perfect and looks really good too. Its going to be the perfect tattoo when its done. Im so happy that you take the time to explain what each phrase means and how youve translated it. Your service is over the top and Im going to be proud of showing off your work. Im pretty sure that I will buy some of your artworks in the future. It would be great to say that the artist of the pictures on the wall is the same as the artist of my tattoo.
Thank you again for all your help .
Raimon Bjoerndalen-Thursday, July 19, 2012-Buskerud, Norway
- I am thrilled! You do beautiful work and I can't wait to get the stencil to my tattoo artist!
Beautiful and so fast!!!!
Sent from my iPhone-Tuesday, July 17, 2012-Nashville,TN, Uited States
- Here is a picture of my tattoo on my neck. I get many compliments on
the beautiful calligraphy!
Thanks again!- Jennifer- Tuesday, May 1, 2012 -Tinton Falls, NJ,
- The calligraphy is absolutely beautiful, and I adore it! I greatly appreciate the amount of work you must have put into the translation to allow it come out to such an even metre- the extra effort is particularly appreciated since these lines of poetry have resonated with me ever since I first read them. As a novice calligrapher (though in English & late medieval Blackletter) I understand the amount of work that goes into creating a visually pleasing and meaningful layout, and I'm so pleased that you would take the trouble to bridge the trials that this sort of translation must pose. would like to verify one aspect- since this is such a large peice of permanent artwork that I am pursuing. The layout that you have sent- when it is printed out- is in the proper orientation, correct? Since a tattoo artist inverts (mirrors) an image for their stencil, I wanted to verify that the way it looks on paper (as provided by you) is the way it should read to an individual. It looks correct, to my eye- but my knowledge is very very limited, and I wanted to be absolutely sure before I had it applied.
Again- thank you so much for such lovely, and prompt, work. And for putting up with redundant questions like the one above!
Samantha -Tuesday, April 10, 2012-Rochester, MN ,
Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it.
Joe-Friday, April 6, 2012 -woodbury, MN ,
hi, thanks for the excellent image, i will be using this translation to get my tattoo tomorrow-Jeff-Friday, March 9, 2012Columbus, GA,
Thank you for your exceptional customer service. Although I was the one that made the error when I placed my original order, you corrected my order with such kind understanding!
I was so surprised and very thankful!
Yes, the double dragon design was exactly what we were looking for! THANK YOU!
My son is working on a school project so your accurate designs and symbols
are appreciated. We will be visiting your site again soon and request your help for a
custom design of words.
Blessings and Gratitude!-
Kelli Bartlett-Monday, February 13, 2012 -Texas, United States
I love it! It is so beautiful! This is my second time ordering from you and I am very happy with both of my orders. I will send pictures of the finished tattoo. Thank you again for your wonderful work and great customer service!
April J.-Saturday, January 7, 2012-Oklahoma City, OK,
I received both file formats for both translations. This is excellent!!!
I will discuss with the artist regarding the stencils and may get back to you to purchase those as well. In either case, thank you again for the excellent work!!
Rob-Friday, January 6, 2012 -New York, United States
- Thank you so much for the job, rapidity and commercial gesture !!
Best wishes for the coming year !
Gilles Levaux-Friday, December 30, 2011-Belgium
- Thank you very much for your help. These days it is very hard to find someone to work with (in any line of business) that really understands their customers. Most people think that customer service means answering your customer's questions. Customer service really is doing what it takes to help the customer feel confident that they are getting the best possible product. I feel that way about transname. You can quote me on that.
Jason-Thursday, December 29, 2011 - Connecticut, USA
- Thank you so much for the beautiful art piece. I highly recommend transname! Not only they were quick to respond but also very accomodating to my requests. This style is Grass style. Nancy, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
I had my work done at Lucky Strike Tattoo in Edmonton.
-Sunday, October 9, 2011- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I just want to say... I am very pleased. Customer service is excellent. They really take the timeout to personalize your desired tattoo to your specifications. Conversing via email was great, I got exactly what I wanted. Thanks a lot Transname :)
Money well spent.
Mario-Friday, October 7, 2011-
This all looks so great. Thank you for the quick service and great pricing for quality chinese calligraphy art. Will recommend to anyone who is looking for a Chinese character tattoo!
-Jon Christopher- Thursday, October 6- Pennsylvania, United States
Thank you very much!!
Kind regards, Susan- Friday, September 16, 2011-
Thank you so much Tai for quick, pleasant and very professional service!
Agata -Friday, September 2, 2011 -Winnipeg, Manitoba,
THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL INSTANT SERVICE.IT MADE ME CONTENT AND HAPPY.
SUROJIT ALOYSIUS HALDAR-Friday, August 26, 2011 -Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- I have now received the files with my other email. Thanks! I should have read the instructions on the order form : ) I'm totally satisfied with your flawless translation and the impeccable service, not to mention the beautiful calligraphy! I'll be back for more. - Becky -Monday, August 15, 2011- San Diego, CA ,USA
Thank you for the translation. Everything is perfect, great and fast service. -Camilo-Monday, August 8, 2011-Chile
Thanks for the quick response, I've now received the email and thanks for the stencil outline as well! Great service, much appreciated!
Pete-Monday, July 25, 2011- Taunton,Somerset
- Thank you
this is absolutely beautiful - and totally true to who she was.
Joy-Tuesday, July 19, 2011-Apopka, Florida,
Thanks a lot for the beautiful calligraphy! I went to your online gallery and saw your paintings too. You are really talented. I'm proud to tell others that you designed my tattoo!
Jan -Sunday, July 3, 2011-Pasadena, CA,
Thank you very very much for such beautiful characters and really good service! i still can't believe i have them now:)
Special thanks for very quick answer for all of my letters and orders and for your amazing art!-Tatyana -Wednesday, June 29, 2011-
Thank you so much for sending out my order so quickly. The explanation of my father's name and the 3 styles are great! I'm so excited that I can now begin to look for a tattoo artist that can execute the final product. I love the fact that my father's name translates into "happy hero" because that's exactly what he is to me.
Thanks again for all your help and patience. Once the tattoo is completed I will send you a picture.
Holly -Sunday, June 12, 2011 -Barnegat, NJ ,
- Thankyou very much for the very prompt response.
I was very impressed with your responses to my e-mails before placing the order, the ease placing and paying for the order, the speed the order was completed and returned, the clarity of the outlines received and the explanation confirming the translated meanings.
Overall an excellent service.
Sunday, June 12, 2011, Auckland, New Zealand
Thank you very much, looks great. Also thanks for the extra service.
1 point you may adjust in the future for customers. When they order they only get an email from paypal, but not a confirming mail from Transname.
I could imagine when a customer is used to this, they wil think after two days something went wrong an start to mail you.
Not a comment, just a tip. I;m ordering another translation, so i'm very pleased.
Bart Vervoort-Thursday, June 9, 2011-Netherlands
Thanks for the explanation, I was not totally sure I understood the first time but I am a lot happier now. Thanks again for your expedient service and your time and I thought English was hard to learn.
Again Many Thanks.
Phil-Tuesday, May 17, 2011 -Norfolk
- Wow thank you very much! this is precisely what i was looking for!!
thanks 100000 times!
Wing Lo-Thursday, May 12, 2011 -Zoetermeer, Netherlands
Thank you so much for your generosity and extra work on the custom design - it looks amazing!! We are very happy with your service and will send photos of the finished tattoo.-B.J.-www.cochranefitness.com
-Saturday, May 7, 2011 -Cochrane, Alberta , Canada
Thank you very much. I appreciate the beautiful work you do; each tattoo is truly a work of art!
Sincerely, Julie -Monday, April 25, 2011-LAKEWOOD, CO ,
- I received the copy of the email on this address so everything is fine. Thanks very much. I am extremely happy with the translation
Sunday, April 24, 2011 - Chris Hamill, United Kingdom
- Awesome ! I got all the styles I ordered - classic, brush, fluid and grass- and I'm having a hard time deciding which one I should use. My boyfriend likes the classic style, I like the grass. Well, I still have a week till my appointment, so I will have 7 sleepless nights deciding!
Meg Stammer-Thursday, April 14, 2011- Queens, NY, USA
Thanks transname, that's exactly what I wanted, its a perfect template, good Job! :)
Phillipi Castro-Monday, March 21, 2011- Natal - Rio Grande do Norte
Thank you so much for your advice. I didnt realise that I couldnt use both of the symbols together. It is to go on a cherry blossom tattoo and is meant to symbolise the blossoming of a flower or myself blossoming and changing. What would you suggest in that case?
I also want to thank you because the symbols are just stunning!
Thank you so much for such a great service-
-Wednesday, 2 February 2011 -Adelaide , South Australia ,
- I'm so glad I found your site on the internet. I was kind of hesitant prior to ordering, but I can tell you I'm truly satisfied with your artwork and prompt delivery. I will for sure order again in the future -Jo Palmer-Saturday, January 22, 2011-Annapolis, Maryland, USA
- Thanks so much for the images and also for understanding the characters I was intending. The attention that is paid to make sure translations are authentic or as authentic as it can be, is very valuable.
.Cindy-Thursday, December 9, 2010
-New York,NY, USA
- I wanted a tattoo with a good meaning, and I found it from your list of sayings. That's a great idea. I will keep checking your site for new sayings : ) Sincerely, Barb-
Thursday, November 3, 2010-Los Angeles, California, United States
The work was great and I appreciate the speed in which you responded to my request-Robert,Thursday, October 14, 2010- Oak Ridge, NC,
- Thank you! Thank you for the translation :) I absolutely love it! Flora-Monday, August 30, 2010-
- I can't thank you enough for your assistance and patience. For a customer who is paying a trivial amount, the service I get in return is tremendous. Truly impressed! Tiff -Monday, July 19, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- This is great! I showed it to a Chinese friend of mine and she was very impressed with your calligraphy. She also reminded me to make sure that my tattooist would stick to the original design, or else the character might turn out wrong. I'm going next week and will make sure I bring the stencil outlines as well. Will send you a pic when it's done. Thanks a lot for your help. Jo-Friday, July 2, 2010-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
thank you ever so much for the translation. Your website is the best and most informative I've seen on the subject. Kindest regards, Dave S.-Friday, June 18, 2010 -Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Hi again
Thank you for the great info on Chinese names.My Grandfather passed away in '76 so did not get to know his background.
If I do find some background on my surname I'm happy to try you guys again
I am happy to go with Samson.
Thank you very much
Live Long & Prosper
Samson-Thursday, May 13, 2010 -Auckland
- Hello Tai, I am truly impressed by your talent. The custom work is breathtaking and your expert advice is priceless. I am extremely satisfied with the end result. Thank you so much for accommodating my request, and being patient with all my emails. You have one loyal customer here for life ! - Thanks, J. Miller -Friday, May 7, 2010
Mesquite, TX ,USA
Thanks a lot!!The tattoo was awesome!!I'm very satisfied!! J. Tziros-Thursday, April 29, 2010-Nomos Attikis, Greece
Thank you for your guidance and patience.
Your calligraphy is beautiful, and accurate.
I'm very happy I relied on your expertise, as you are both helpful and professional.
Doing any business online is always a risk, but this experience has been an exceptionally pleasant one.
I will definitely recommend your site to anyone interested in translations.
Thank you again,
Nick Kotwica-Wednesday, March 24, 2010 -Hoosick Falls, NY ,
I want to say thank you for the translation, and I am more than happy with the service you have provided. There is not much of an Asian community where I'm located and so sadly my resources are limited. It is amazing to have this type of service available on the internet. I have "book-marked your website already, just in case I have future requirements.
-Joel-Monday, March 22, 2010-Greene, Maine ,
aah man youve been so helpful with this and i really appreciate your time and effort to help fix this up for me - really good service from you mate and will totally reccomend.
So im going go with what you have suggested in the engrave style which i presume is what you have sent through(correct me if im wrong)
Just 1 last question - do i present the tattoo shop with these files or a stencil outline as ordered, wasnt sure if you were waiting for my reply first before you send through the files we have decided on.
Thanx again and look foward to hearing from you..
cheers - adam -Saturday, January 30, 2010-Mate just want to say thanx again as youve turned this into something meaningful.....wish i had this access 15 years ago when i got it done but luckily enough you have produced a solution, ha ha - all good man(legend), im going to get the whole lot done black with a little grey wash shading so ill send you a pic of the finished result once its done - thanx again for being so helpful.
cheers - talk soon, Adam-Sunday, January 31, 2010-Bathurst, New South Wales ,
hello, I recieved my translated name today everything looks great,I checked out a couple free sites but they had no explanation of what the symbols meant,I feel better about what is going to be tattooed on me know, thank you. R. Little
-Sunday, January 24, 2010-Ellington, New York, United States
I'm very happy with your service. It was important to me to respect the Chinese language and not have a tattoo artist corrupt or misrepresent the meaning i was seeking. Thank you for your quick response and complete explanation.
James -Saturday, January 23, 2010-STERLING HEIGHTS, MICHIGAN ,
I received the file with my name and I love the writing,thank you Tai you really are an artist. Shentong-
-Saturday, January 16, 2010-Mississauga Ontario, Canada
Thank you very much for the descriptions and the files, really informative and helpful.
I will take photographs of our tattoos and send them to you should you wish to use these on your website!
Will & Donna-Thursday, January 14, 2010-WIMBORNE,
Thank you for your prompt response. Getting tattoos are potentially risky if you
don't exactly know what Chinese characters you are putting on your body. But now, thanks to you I have confidence about the meaning of my tattoo!
Also, I am Chinese and was born in Shanghai and I've studied Chinese writing for
2 years; I was wondering could you provide me with the pin yin and tone for
phrase S137 (the one I ordered "Courage knows no fear") I know the first three
"yong (third tone) zhe (third tone) wu (second tone" but how do you pronounce
the forth character and its tone? Thanks so much! Yidi-
Sunday, January 10, 2010-Durham, North Carolina,
Thank you so much for your wonderful assistance. I will be using plenty of times in the future.
Heidi Ber-Thursday, December 17, 2009 -Fairfield, Connecticut,
- the tattoo is for my boyfriend who fell in love with the one Beckham has. He likes that style very much. Especially because we haven't seen something like that before.
I understand that since is handwriting it could be a bit difference but do you think the effect it will be similar ? I think that as in italian and any other language, the letters are equals for everybody and what change is the calligraphy, right ?
I like the Grass Style I saw on your website. So I think it will come out a good result as Beckham's tattoo :-) -Wednesday, November 18, 2009-
I've received everything. I like your work very much. Thank you !!Pamela -Thursday, November 19, 2009- Genova
Thank you soooo much for my childrens Von and Zahra in chines characters. I am so excited to get my first and only Tattoo. You guys were very prompt and I would definitely tell friends to use your service
.Thank you Renee- Monday, October 12, 2009-Victoria , British Columbia, Canada
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I look forward to seeing the zodiac signs. Thank you for your patience with and thank you for helping my tattoo look beautiful!!!
ZEE sent via my iPhone-Wednesday, September 23, 2009-Van Nuys, CA,
- This grass style is very beautiful, thanks for doing such a lovely job. May I also order my mother's name in BRUSH style? I will submit payment via paypal.
Xie xie, Tai.
For both the name and stencil. We are having the 1 year memorial tomorrow and will have my mother's favorite foods for her. I'll send you a picture of the finished product. Thanks again for your kindness.
Yen-Saturday, August 1, 2009-Houston, TX,
It has been a few months since I last emailed, but I wanted to send you a photograph of the tattoo I had done from your beautiful text. Please feel free if you would to use it on your website!
Thank you again so very, very much for your wonderful service - I simply could not be happier.
James Denton-Sat Jul 04, 2009-
I just wanted to let you know how fantastic your service was. For a very reasonable price, I knew exactly what I was getting tattoo-ed on to me. Since then, I have had several native speakers translate it for me and the message always gets across. In addition, the stencil provided helped lots at the parlor. And the fact that it was emailed means that now, three years later, I can still access it when I need to. Thanks!
Katie-Friday, July 3, 2009- Houston, Texas
I cannot tell you how happy, satisfied and impressed I am with the the translations you did of both my daughters' names. They are whimsical and simply beautiful. I am extremely thankful I found your service on the web. Once I've had the actual tattoos done (hopefully this weekend) I will send pics to you. I have shown several co-workers the images, and all have stated how beautiful they are.
Thank you so much for your promptness in replying, and the obvious individual attention you put into each of the translations. As these images, once tattooed, will become a permanent part of my body that I'll wear for the rest of my life - it's so wonderful to know that the translations are correct, meaningful and the fluidity of the images- artful and appealing.
Again - many thanks, and God bless!
Paulette Weems-Tuesday, June 2, 2009-MIAMI GARDENS, FL ,
Received email & images fine, they look fantastic can't wait to get them to my tattoo artist. Thank you for the quick reply will recommend you to my tattoo artist as well as he is a friend of mine so hopefully you'll get some more business.
Lee Morris-Wednesday, May 6, 2009 -Kent
Thank you very much. I ordered a couple different options for him to choose from.
I had oringinally had the words 'pain' and 'pleasure' tattooed on my neck.
Now under them and slightly larger and bolder is the belonging to (side by side) then down verticaly is the word jonathan. \
The tattoo came out very nice and I am am happy I did have it translated from you to be sure I was getting the right words on me!! It is a very special and sentimental tatt and occasion.
Thank you!!-Moxxie-Friday, May 1, 2009 -Springfield, OR ,
Thanks very much for sending me the calligraphy so quickly- it is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to have it tattoo'd on my back!! I'm also so happy that I was able to explain the context I wanted it in, as I was concerned that it wouldn't be translated right.
Many thanks for all your help
Rachael. -Monday, April 27, 2009-Aberdeenshire
Hi. Your service is absolutely excellent. I received the translation the next morning, and it was perfect. I could not ask for anything more. Again thank you so much. I would highly recommend you to anyone.
Margie-Thursday, April 23, 2009-state college, PA ,
Thank you very nice - my husband has also decided to get my name done also - your service is very easy to access and is very good quality in our opinion.
thanks!April 23, 2009- Michelle,
My tattoo has come out beautifully...I was really debating on spending this much for your font work, but am beyond pleased with what was sent to me. I truly appreciate it!
Stacey-Mon Mar 30, 2009-Anna, TX ,
Just wanted to say thinks so much for the translation of my son and daughter's name into Chinese... Being that they are half Chinese (My wife is from Singapore) I wanted to get something special with their names in Chinese on me upper left chest... And wanted to make sure I got a good translation since I put it on my body for life.. I think it turned out nice... I have had it now 2 weeks so it is still in the last stages of healing....
The tattoo artist is Sean Bones located in Dallas..
Thanks!-Rodney-Saturday, March 28, 2009-Colleyville, TX ,
Thank you very much Tai, it's perfect, can't wait to get the tattoo done now, will email you a picture afterwards.
Dan :)-Saturday, May 2, 2009-Essex, United Kingdom
Thank you VERY much. It came out beautifully. Unfortunately a little larger than I wanted for a tattoo, but it works perfectly for the design of my blog. As an author, I thought I could mix the two. But it's simply too beautiful NOT to use, so I'm incorporating it with the design of my website instead.
Though I'm not of Asian descent, I appreciate the beauty of your culture, especially in the flowing script of your language.
I love your free symbols as well and will keep your website on my fun sites links.)Tara-Sunday, March 1, 2009-New York, United States
Thank you 4the characters. I'm really glad you know a lot better about
the characters than i do, otherwise i wouldn't have a clue!
Traditional & simplified are both looking very very nice..I'm really pleased.
Vanda(Vince)-Sunday, March 1, 2009-NORTHCOTE, Victoria ,
I just wanted to leave feedback on my order. I am very pleased with my order and I used the stencil for a new tattoo and it turned out gorgeous! I will most definitely order more for future tattoos! Thanks for the awesome site and having great service!The photo is of my tattoo using the stencil I ordered
-grass style - ox-Monday, February 16, 2009-
April, Moore, OK, United States
I thank you so much for being able to overlook our error... The grass style turned out much prettier than I expected for my tattoo! I kind of wished I would have ordered my whole order in this style, but brush style will suffice very well for the tattoo as well. When I am able to get on a real computer ( as opposed to an itouch iPod) I will certainly leave a glowing appraisal about the quality and timely service! I am more than impressed!!!
Stacey hiller-Sent from my iPod-Wednesday, February 11, 2009-Anna, TX ,
- Hello Tai:
Wanting to send a note to say THANK YOU for the translation that you prepared for me. I have had the translation tattooed on my back from just above my collar bone down my spine. It's exactly what I wanted, I get lots of compliments and questions on what it means, and I am very happy with it.
I greatly appreciate your assistance!
Cesare Bonanni-Wednesday, January 28, 2009-Edmonton , Alberta ,
Hi Tai :
Thank you so much! It's so hard describing the characters sometimes in English and I don't have a program to type in Chinese right now either! I have been told I have a rather unusual last name and have never been given a real clear meaning to the word itself. But thank you so much for following my descriptions so clearly and figuring it out as well as the rest of my name. This is the second time I have ordered from your website and I have been happy both times! Thank you again!
Lilian Wu -Friday, January 23, 2009 -Lakewood, CA ,
This is probably the 10th time I have used you guys for tattoo translations. I am always very impressed at the turnaround time, and the quality of your work. I will continue to use you for all my translation needs.
I will send pictures of my tattoo's once everything is complete. Thanks again,-Monday, January 5, 2009 -
Jonny McCann -Tulsa, OK ,
- I am glad I contacted you. The version I obtained was the 2 character one. I am glad to have the ' Seasoned Sailor' one that I was looking for.
Noel -November 4, 2008-Schererville, IN ,
Thank you for this. Your suggestion seems very appropriate to us. We did also order a stencil and would prefer the smaller size.
Thank you so much for all your attention to our need.
Darlene-Monday, October 20, 2008-Delmar, MD ,
- I am so pleased with what you have done, its beautiful and am so sorry I mis-interpreted the amount of words in the order. I will pay double on my next one in appreciation. Also, thank you so much for the quick return on this.
I am truly grateful for what you have done for me.
George-Tue Sep 30, 2008-OROVILLE, CA,
- thank you for your help, my son and i appreciate your help :) the tattoo will look complete now with the rest of my childrens names :)
thank you once again,Sunday, September 21, 2008
brendan -echuca, Victoria ,
- Thankyou for your services. It is fantastic very beautiful. and very professional-Thursday, September 4, 2008
craigieburn, Victoria ,
- i appreciate you doing that for me. love the work, i will definitley tell people about your site..send as many clients as i know your way.. again thanks alot,be back for many more.
jarrod-Monday, August 25, 2008-marina del rey, CA,
- Thank you so much for your quick service, the translation is so meaningful as this is our first grand-daughter, and I would like it done as a tattoo. As her name is unique I was hoping that it could be translated. Thank you again your service is very much appreciated.
Leigh-Anna Anton-Thursday, August 21, 2008-
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
- Tai -
These characters are absolutely beautiful. The best I have seen. I chose the Grass style, and I am very happy I did. I know that I will be returning for more from you. Thank you very, very much.
Caston-Sun, 3 Aug 2008
-Fairfax, VA , United States
- The design is beautiful and thank you so much for making sure I got what I wanted. I was hesitant at first and went back to your site several times before I actually ordered. I am so glad you answered my email and addressed my concerns. You can be sure I will be telling my friends about your site. Thanks again! Rudi-
Wed, 02 Jul 2008 -Sausalito, California, U.S.A.
Dear Tai ,
I want to thank you for the fabulous translation I recieved yesterday. It is truely beautiful. We will be using your services again and I will let everyone I know about your website. Thanks again.
Trisha--Sat, 28 Jun 2008--Cairns, Qld
Thanks for your very prompt and excellent service. The translation of my daughters name looks fantastic as a tattoo. I would most certainly recommend you to others. - Brian- Wed, 18 Jun 2008-STOURBRIDGE, West Midlands,U.K .
Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much. It is beautiful!! I plan on getting this tattoo in memory of my dad and my grandpa. I will definitely send a picture of it! Again, thank you so much for such prompt & beautiful work!!
-Fri, 13 Jun 2008-Brookwood, AL ,
- Thank you so much not only for the service but for the clear description of how the characters are derived and where it all comes from. I am extremely happy as this is my 1st son's name. This a great service and the fast reply is greatly appreciated.
Best regards-Fri, 13 Jun 2008-
P Lattarulo-Colonia, NJ ,
- Thank you , sincerely appreaciate your service .
will come back in the future.-Fri, 13 Jun 2008-Johnny,MANHATTAN, NY,
Thank you for this beautiful work, Tai ! I'm glad you had the option to do it in grass style - very nice. I also appreciate both files you sent at different resolutions - this will let me use the characters any way. Thank you for your thoughtfulness about this.
I may have another calligraphy job for you, yours is very flowing - and I'm sold on grass style!
-Wed , 11 June, 2008-Ronald- Gardiner, MT , United States
- Thank you very much for your wonderful work. The stencil has made an excellent tattoo and am quite happy with it. I will be sure to recommend your services to friends or use it again in the near future.Isabelle-Wed, 28 May 2008-Newmarket, Ontario
Thank you for such a quick response to my order! I really liked how the translation turned out and the ability to have it already made into a tattoo stencil is a great idea.
Thanks again and keep up the great work! -Sat, 24 May 2008-Pam- Glendale, Arizona , United States
thank you so much for your time in helping me translate my word. also, thank you for clarifying the two different meanings for me.in regards to your services, i am very satisfied and would definitely use your site again. thanks again.
nra-Sat, 24 May 2008 -Studio City, CA ,United States
Thank You so much!! My brother and I will be getting our tattoo's this weekend. Your explaination of the symbols helped a lot. I did not know that we could put the two characters together to make sister and brother. So now we are thinking about doing it that way. I will send you a picture of the finished product. I will also tell my friends that this is the place to go for there tattoo's!!
Tammy & Matthew -Mon, 21 Apr 2008 -Rolla, MO ,
thank you for the service - i found the images superb and will be recommending you to others. Cheers.
Tom.-Mon, 21 Apr 2008 -waterlooville, Hampshire,
Thank you very much for refunded my wrong payment, that was very kind. thanks for everything the design is brilliant. will pass your name on.
Glenn.-Thu, 17 Apr 2008 -st.neots, Cambridgeshire
Thanks for the fast service! The writing is perfect-S.C. Li-Thu, 17 Apr 2008-Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
- Hi. I just wanted to take the time to respond, I think this was an awsome email back, you were very exact on how to read it with the 1+2 and so on and it was very easy to understand. I thank you very much for your services.
Keah-Fri, 11 Apr 2008 -las vegas, NV,
Thank you for the prompt translation. I had the tattoo put on 4/4/08 - it is awesome. You provide a valuable service - I told the tattoo artist of your website - he was impressed.
Kathy -Sun, 6 Apr 2008 -Lewistown, MT,
THANKYOU FOR UR GREAT SERVICE I WAS SO IMPRESSED THAT I HAVE MADE A SECOND PURCHASE NOW
EUGENE-Wed, 2 Apr 2008 -KWAZULZ NATAL
Thank you for your quick service. I am very happy with the result and
am considering placing an extra order. I wish you the best of luck.
T Veenstra-Fri Mar 28, 2008-Utrecht Netherlands
As requested, attached is a PDF of the email I sent requesting the change in my order.I am now a totally 100% satisfied customer and I will highly recommend your service to those looking for similar products.
-Dave-Fri, 28 Mar 2008 -Kailua, Hawaii, United States
Thanks very much, they look awesome!!! I'm sorry that it was two
phrases, I'm sure I'll be doing more business in the future!!!
Shawn Tracy-Wed, 26 Mar 2008-milwaukee, WI,
fantastic, great service and very immpressed, having it done next week... once again many thanks
steve -Tue, 25 Mar 2008 -leicestershire
Thank you, as always your service and translation is fantastic. Have a great day.-Sun, 23 Mar 2008-S. Walton-Martinez, GA,
Yes, you're right - my family is Chinese from Vietnam.
Thank you for your service - I've made a purchase from you before for a tattoo and was very satisfied with the result.
Betty-Wed, 19 Mar 2008 -Brookline, MA,
very satisfied. website was easy to use, and easy to navigate. And the pictures came as expected. thank you very much.
Steven Starace-Wed, 19 Mar 2008 -New York, NY, United States
I thank you so much for caring about this project as much as I do. Many people would have simply taken my money and sent me something in Mandarin, and I never would have known the difference. You are very honest, and I appreciate that.
This was to be a surprise for my newest and most dear friend, whose family is from Taiwan. She is very intelligent, and I would not want to present her with a Mandarin translation of her name unless I was sure to be correct.
While keeping the project secret, are there any questions I could ask her to help you choose the right characters? As she surely knows how to write her name in characters, asking the count of brushstrokes might be obvious.
Maybe I will try and get the meaning of her name myself? Then I can give to you.
Because of your honesty, please keep the full payment I have made, even though I would not need the pronunciation guide nor english translation anymore. Maybe you could provide me with several scripts of her name when I am finally able to answer your questions? That would be greatly appreciated and allow me several choices for the gift. If I were to owe you more for this, please let me know at the time. The stencils would possibly not be necessary.
You are very helpful and honest, and although it might take several days to get the information, please consider this an active project, so please keep my contact information. All I know right now is that she is Taiwanese with that birth name. I will do my best to secretly get more information.
My thanks to you as an artist and honest businessman,
Adam Culpepper-Wed, 19 Mar 2008 -Little Rock, AR ,
Thank You so much for these. They look great. It will make a great addition to the two tattoo's I already have. Your prompt response was wonderful.
Monica-Mon, 17 Mar 2008 -Plano, Texas ,United States
- I think it's gorgeous! It is my daughter's name and will compliment the one I already have for my son beautifully. (you did that one as well, of course)
I'm glad that I have the opportunity to put something so beautiful on my body as a permantent tribute to my children.
R Lachowsky-Mon, 10 Mar 2008 -Magna, UT ,
- dear sir, i am very satisfied with your service...received the translation and the stencils within 3 days, as your website promised.....in fact, i was so happy with the resulting product that i sent in for 4 more translations/stencils....im going to be doing tattos with the information, ie: my three sons with their elements/zodiac signs with mine and my wifes....it was hard looking on various websites to find the information/translation due to the fact that obviously i dont speak the language, there are different writing styles and cantonese/mandarin dialects, it was quite confusing....i found your site through google and at first i was concerned about the payment but since it was paypal that gave me confidence. due to the quick service and that fact the symbols/translation matched up with what i received off other sites, i made a further order and will definitely be recommending your site to my friends....the cost was at first prohibitive but my buddy said "hey it's for a tattoo that will be on you for the rest of your life so make sure it is done right"....hopefully this information was helpful...any other questions, feel free to contact me...take care
Sgt. Pace-Sun, 9 Mar 2008 -Madera, CA,
- The artwork is beautiful. I appreciate the quick turn around time and your help with making sure I had the correct symbol. Excellent service!! Thank you!-Sandra -Sun, 9 Mar 2008-Toronto, Ontario
- Prompt and quick service! Thank you very much!
I'll recommend Transname to my friends as well.-D. Yeh- Sun, 9 Mar 2008 -Sugar Land, Texas,
- Thank you. I love it.
-Sun, 09 Mar 2008 -Tualatin, OR,
- Thank you for your beautiful translation you did for me! You met all my expectations. I tell people about you often! Im sending a picture of the tattoo i designed around the translation Thank you, Lila P.
-Sun, 2 Mar 2008 -Shreveport, LA,
The gif and jpeg you sent are PERFECT!
I wanted to apply Calligraphy to the Chinese Characters I had but didn't know where to find it. I googled English to Chinese translation and found your website. It's exactly what I was looking for and very reasonable.
Thank you very much,
Kathleen Otis-Fri, 29 Feb 2008 -Flemington,New Jersey,
- Hi There,
Just wanted to say that I am extremely happy with the service that you have provided. I also wanted to apologise for asking for a name within the word translation price. It was a guenine mistake on my part and I am very grateful that you gave me the benefit of the the doubt and still translated it for me!!
-Thu, 28 Feb 2008 -Chadderton
Oldham, Greater Manchester
- thank you so much for this work! It looks absolutely amazing and I am so excited to get the work done. I will send you pictures as soon as I have gotten my tattoo. thanks again!
Jessica Nash-Mon, 18 Feb 2008 -Calgary, AB
- Dear Tai,
Thank you once again for your excellent service.
-Thu, 14 Feb 2008 -Medford, NJ ,
Thank you so much for your help. I had connection problems for a while and was unable to get onto the network to read any emails. Received your suggestion... and also the updated image and sound files ...
Thanks again for all of your help, time, and expertise! I love your service and truly appreciate your efforts in creating these Chinese names. I'll definitely keep you in mind for future service.
Allison-Tue, 18 Dec 2007-San Ramon,CA,
this is awesome!...thx soo much...im soo glad that i found u guys...cuz i have no clue where to find this character of my mom's name...
u guys are pretty quick with ur orders...keep it up...within 2-3 days is perfect...
as for what u guys can improve...is kinda have like different styles on more characters...like a lil preview...well as for us chinese ppl know what the word looks like...but not exactly for other styles...so that's why i picked engraved cuz it looked good on the characters u put...but not soo much as the characters that i picked...
but other than that...thx again...i cant wait to get these 2 characters inked on my ankles...
felix-Tue, 18 Dec 2007 -Markham, Ontario
I really loved this translation. I even had my Chinese friend look at if before I went to get my tattoo and was pleased with her description of it. Thanks a lot. And the tattoo looks great.
Sun, 9 Dec 2007-Batavia, OH ,
Thank you very much fort his very fast delivery.
It looks great!
Kind regards from Switzerland,
Sabrina- Sun, 9 Dec 2007-Uetikon am See,
Thank you very much
Once I get my tattoo i can email you a picture if you wish
Both me and hubby will be getting it in different places
Your service is TOP NOTCH!!!
I will recommend you to my friends
E.Tasillo,www.mymagicfairy.com -Mon, 3 Dec 2007-Mississauga, Ontario
Thanks Alot I really like that is so pretty....Calika -Sun Dec 02, 2007-
Thanks for the quick reply. We may have need of your services again in
future. I have also used your service in the past to translate "Happy
Accidents Studio" for my business card.
L. Classon-Mon, 19 Nov 2007 -Bolton, CT ,
- Thank you for the beautiful translation and for having it done so quickly. This is for a tattoo that I want to have done with my two son's names in Chinese. After consulting with my tattoo artist, he recommended that I have a couple of translations done for their names just to make sure that what I am having for a tattoo is accurate. I had originally had the translations done by another translator and then requested your services as well to make sure what I had was accurate. I know that it is a phoentic translation so there is some room for interpretation, but as this will be a tattoo that I will have, I really want to make sure that I understand how the meaning was derived.
Thank you for the clarification. I have a much better understanding as to how the names could be translated differently. The other translator that I spoke to said that he uses a very literal translation and that the symbols have no meaning associated with it in Chinese. I ended up using your translations for my tattoo because the meanings that you chose for my son's names described their personalities perfectly! They were not only beautiful to look at but they had the meaning that I was looking for. So, thank you so much for your help in getting me exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend you to anyone I know who wanted to get a beautiful and meaningful translation for a tattoo! Thank you so much for your help.
Brandi- Tue, 13 Nov 2007-Placerville, CA ,
Thank you for the translations that you did, they look great. Your website was very clear and easy to use and you provided the text in the timeframe you stated. I'm more than pleased with the service and would highly recommed you to friends and anyone else requiring Chinese translation.
Chris-Tue, 13 Nov 2007-Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Hi, I couldn't thank you enough for your help in figuring out how my Chinese family name should be written. I should have paid more attention to what my grandma told me when I was a kid. I wasn't interested in my Chinese roots. Now I regret it, but to compensate for it, I now have my family name proudly tattooed on my arm forever.
Thanks again! H. Lui -Fri, 2 Nov 2007
San Francisco, CA,
Thank you for the good service. I have used you service 2 previous times for Chinese calligraphy for tattoos.
One was for a Chinese proverb: "The older the ginger - the hotter the spice" I spend about half my time in China and your translations are perfect.
Harvey-Mon, 12 Nov 2007-Billings, MT ,United States
Thank you so much for the translation. It is fantastic. Very impressed with the quickness of your reply and will definitely pass your website address to friends who are wanting the same thing.
Thanks again for your help.
Alison- Tue, 30 Oct 2007 -Symington, South Ayrshire
- Thank you for your prompt response to my request for a name translation.
J.Grory-Sun, 28 Oct 2007-Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire
Well thank you for the stencils and the tattoo saying I really like it. I appreciate your business and I'll be hearing from you again later. THANK YOU AGAIN!-Jenny-Thu, 18 Oct 2007
Round Rock, TX ,
- Very pleased with the calligraphy that I received. A little worried with ordering online, but as promised the artwork came to me within 72 hours, earlier in fact. I was looking for a character style which was a bit different to the standard classic style that you see everywhere and the fluid style ended up working perfectly for me- Jenni
Mon, 24 Sep 2007-
Henderson, NV ,
- I keep using your service because all the translations that i have ordered was all correct..this is my 3rd order and i have also done 1 tattoo appraisal...every translation that i have orderd is tattooedon my body. every one who sees it always asks me where i got it from. so i tell them about your service because you are the best. thank you for the awesome job i will keep on ordering more translations fro you and only you.
-Francis - Sat, 22 Sep 2007-San Antonio, TX ,United States
Thank you very much for your help i understand now what the chinese characters mean,
i love the designs and i think i will now have one of them done on my right arm, when it is done i will send you a pick to put up on your web site, its a true great website, thank you again, ;-)
hope to deal again soon- chris-Tue, 21 Aug 2007-Hampshire
Thanks so much for my translation. I was getting nearvous that I would not get it in time, but I got your email the morning my husband and I was going to get our tattoos. We are both very happy with our tattoos, and once they heal, I will email you pictures.
Thanks again, Christina Kocsis-Fri, 17 Aug 2007-Moneta, VA ,
Thank you for taking the time to ensure it's accuracy, I really appreciate it. Ryan-Sat, 11 Aug 2007-Carlsbad, CA,
Thank you for this translation.
I am delighted with the result and have bought it for a birthday present for my brother.
I was thrilled with the quick response and have printed both copies off to have framed.
This is the second time I have used your excellent service and will recommend you without hesitation.
Debbie Donald-Sat, 28 Jul 2007 - Hampshire , UK
- thank u su much for the translations i am really impressed!
they are really better then i hoped for. they were that good my boyfriend decided to take one also!!!! -Kwan -Sun, 3 Jun 2007-Rotterdam, Netherlands
Just a quick email to say thank you very much for my translation. I recieved all the files quickly and they were exactly what I wanted.
Thank you for a great service. I will be in touch soon as I also need my surname translating.
P Mortimer-Tue, 22 May 2007 -Flintshire ,
The characters look perfect and the writing looks accurate. I tried different websites but alot of them the characters were incorrect, but these characters look perfect. I greatly appreciate everything and I will for sure recommend this website to my friends and family.
A Phan-Sun, 13 May 2007-Virginia, United States
Thanks for your consideration with preparing the two versions.. I wasn't sure how you might approach it.. as I imply Meridian as a centre and source point which energy flows.. Now it seems I have to make a decision!.. but I think I might use version 2.. I am fascinated by these Meridian lines.. like the bodys' own meridian points...
Your script is lovely, and makes me wish I had learnt calligraphy.
I am hoping to have some other things for you to translate in the future.. I believe your service is very valuable.
Thank you for resending the order.. I didn't seem to get your original email for some reason, so many thanks for resending it.
Have lovely day.
Emma-Fri, 11 May 2007-Acacia Ridge ,Queensland ,
I am writing to thank you for your assistance.
Some months back you helped us do some work on our logo, using brush
strokes to recreate our logo. When we use the small scale logo the
change is not very visible. But when we use a large scale logo, the
effect is dramatic. We reworked it some and you can see the result
here on the new website, which just went live a couple days ago. You
can see the small scale in the upper right of the page, with the
large scale in the background along the left side of the page.
Thank you for your help, and we hope you are proud of the role you
played in helping make this new website real and attractive.
Best to you,
Jeff-Tue, 17 Apr 2007-Germantown, NY,
Thank you so much for the translation. I don't feel comfortable getting the translation just from anyone. Who knows what it would really mean? You are wonderful. Thanks so much
Debra -Mon, 2 April, 2007- Bakersfield, CA ,
Thank you so much. It's beautiful and I can't wait to get my tattoo done. I've looked everywhere for something that's slightly different from the standard Chinese characters but didn't really come up with anything. I'm very glad I stumbled upon you guys. Thanks again for everything.
-Fri, 23 Mar 2007-Nika-Redmond, WA
Your service was excellent. All requests were completed quickly and I really appreciate you giving me options for single character and double character words to choose from. I'm really glad I used this site for my translation services.
-Fri, 23 Mar 2007-Ben-Palm Bay, Florida, USA
Thank you for your service. I was a little dubious about the authenticity of your web site when authorising the PayPal payment, but I'm pleased to say your service is both prompt and informative.
Gary Callaghan-Sun, 18 Mar 2007-New South Wales ,
Thanks very much for the promt serivice, i recieved back within 24hrs.....the translation looks great and i cant wait to have it tattooed this weekend. thanks-----from preston, Lancashire
-Sat, 17 Mar 2007
I have received both files and they are beautiful! Thank you for the
wonderful and prompt service!
T.Crichfield- Tue, 13 Mar, 2007-Houston, TX ,
Thank you so much! I really like the Chinese lettering.
Your response was so quick, its also a great site to view.
Katina-Fri, 9 Mar 2007--Cushman, AR 72526
Yes, thank you so much for the quick response. This is exactly what I was looking for. And thank you for clarifying the two translations for instinct.
L. Gomez-Wed Mar 07, 2007-Chatsworth, CA United States
- Thank you very much Tai. I'm almost positive that the first version is the right one...I'm going to use that one since there's no one around who can second guess it. :)
I know I never really pronounced my name correctly, and varely rarely ever heard it. It was really only the drawing that I retained, though I was never entirely sure I was drawing it correctly either. HAHA
Thank you again for all of your help. You've provided such a beneficial service to me and I greatly appreciate it!
Michael-Thu, 1 Mar 2007 -Austin, Texas,United States
- Thank you so much for the translations. They really look great. I really appreciate how you explained the different meanings , I will choose the first meaning because of the way I am using it. These will make great tattoos for me and I am very honored to have my words translated by you. Again thank you so much, I am extremely satisfied.
L. Van Allen-
-Tue Feb 13, 2007 - East Ridge, TN,
Thank you very much for this; I am extremely pleased with the images
quick they were sent. I will look to Transname.com in the future if I
any more chinese calligraphy. Thank you again.
Damien Oris-Sat, 10 Feb 2007 -Reston, VA ,
Thank you for the emails - I appreciate your great customer service!
Matt Gorski -Fri, 9 Feb 2007-Sherwood, OR ,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! The artwork was delivered on time. It is absolutely beautiful! And, I can rest assured that the phrase I want permanently tattooed on my body actually translates correctly. I can't wait to see it on my body. I will send pictures when it is complete. I will definitely visit your site again and recommend it to others. Thanks again, Lila
-Sat, 3 Feb 2007-Shreveport, LA,
Thank you so much! I ran all the symbols I purchased by THREE different Chinese friends and they all confirm they are perfect! I am sure I'll be getting more in the future... thanks!!
- Mike- Tue, 30 Jan 2007- Palm Harbor, FL ,
OK, thank you, I really appreciate it! Your site is HIGHLY recommended by me to everyone I know....Mike - Mon, 29 Jan 2007-Palm Harbor, FL,
I was very pleased with the fast reply and helpful service. I got my tattoo based on the exact JPG that was e-mailed to me, and it looks great. I would recommend this service to anyone, especially if they're looking for a specific character style, which can be hard to find over the Internet.
Catherine- Mon, 29 Jan 2007- Berkeley, CA,United States
Thank you So Much! This is exactly what I was looking for. You can never be too sure what kind of service you'll get when ordering over the internet....but your service was great!
-Jenn- Sat, 27 Jan 2007 -Vancouver, British Columbia
Thankyou for you help in translating the word dad for me. The service i recieved was very fast and I'm very pleased with the translation. I will recommend you to friends and family in the future and will use you again in the future .
Gemma Wilderspin-Tue Jan 23, 2007-Essex
- Hi Tai,
Thank you so much for this, it is exactly what I was looking for. My boyfriend's grandparents were Chinese and when he wanted to get a tattoo I suggested that he get something to represent his heritage.
After a lot of research I found the phrase 'Descendants of the Dragon' which is what Chinese people are referred to. He originally wanted to get a picture of a Dragon, but wasn't too sure. When he heard the phrase he loved it and decided that is what he wanted. Now the trouble was to get it correctly translated to hold its meaning which is the most important thing.
The service you offer is fantastic and with the jpeg & gif files I know I will get the tattoo exactly correct as they will use what you have supplied as the stencil.
As soon as my boyfriend saw the image & read how it translated he said it was better than he expected. He was thrilled.
He is so keen to get his tattoo he is booking in to get it done straight away.
Thank you so much for your assistance, this really meant a lot to me and my boyfriend
Maybe you are related in some way as his surname is also Yee, but I hear in China that is like Smith.
Thanks again, Mel -Mon, 22 Jan 2007-New South Wales ,
Your response time was awesome and the characters look great. I'm so excited to get my new tattoo! I'll forward pics of the finished work. A appreciate it!
"Another Satisfied Customer"- Mon Jan 22, 2007 - Yakima, WA ,
Thank you for your timely translation. I have tried
my best for quite a while to find resource like yours
but it has been a difficult task. Your pricing is
very reasonable and the explanation was great ! I
will be certain to pass along your site name to my
friends. Thanks again.... Sincerely Jay B.- Sun Jan 21, 2007
- Rocky Hill, CT ,
Hi from Akron, Thank you for your help in this matter. My client loved
her designs for her children. I'm sorry I misunderstood pricing but I
appreciate your thoughtfulness. Have A Blessed Day, Tattoo Sheila -Fri Jan 19, 2007-
AKRON, OH ,
Thank you so much for such a quick turnaround as it is highly appreciated! I didn't expect to receive my order for a couple of days so it was a pleasant surprise to receive it the following day. My order looks amazing and I will not hesitate to use your service in the near future. Thank you and Happy New Year!
- Barbie Perdido - Fri Jan 05, 2007-
San Diego, CA ,
One of these times, I will get your name right!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the beautiful characters! I appreciate your quick service and patience with a jook-sing!
- Michael -Sun, 10 Dec 2006-Dallas, Texas,
Thank you so much for getting back to me and sending the new file! I really really appreciate it, and also thank you for the explanation!
Jessica-Sun, 10 Dec 2006-Fort Collins, Colorado,
- Yes I did make a mistake and ordered "movement is life" twice.
I thank you for your honesty and prompt processing of your order.
The order I placed are Christmas presents for a fellow Kung Fu student
www.dcshaolin.com who is
now in Kazakhstan.
I know she'll be very happy.
Jon-Fri-, 8 Dec 2006-
McLean, Virginia ,
- Wow! The artwork looks great! It doesn't do your work justice if I call it a Chinese character file. I will only refer to it as a piece of art. It definitely exceeds my expectation. I have got some files from another site but they don't look half as nice. I will be back for some more translations. Thanks a lot!
-Fri,1 Dec 2006-
San Leandro, California,United States
- wonderful. It captures the meaning of his spirit and will be something I'll have as memory of him for my lifetime to treasure. Excited to have it placed on my body to hold him with me, always. Thank you so very much.
Nick-Wed, 15 Nov 2006-Fort Lauderdale, Florida -United States
Thank you so much Tai! I love your service! I love the quick turn around and ease with which I can order translations. I have a great affinity for Chinese culture, martial arts and appreciate the 'word-pictures' that Chinese characters express. Particularly because I teach communication, I am always looking for interesting ways for people to connect to concepts. One of my clients gave me a t-shirt with the character 'to listen' on it and the tag said that the character was made up of the pieces that represented the ears, eyes, undivided attention and the heart. Is this true?
I would like to order the same style character for reverence - I will do that on your website. Thanks so much!
Kristi- www.themindfulway.cc -Wed, 15 Nov 2006- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Wonderful work, and we really appreciate the rapid turnaround. -Nancy -Fri, 10 Nov 2006- North Potomac, MD , United States
- Thank you! Your service is very good. I'll pass on the name of your
-H.Campbell-Enns- Fri, 10 Nov 2006
Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada
I am very satisfied. Thank you so much for your speedy response to my first e-mail.
- Fri, 10 Nov 2006- Garwood, New Jersey ,United States
The service was fast and I like what I had ordered. It was hard to find a site with the specific calligraphy and I am glad that I was able to find your site with so many selections.
Claudine-Thu, 9 Nov 2006-Houston, Texas, United States
Thank you for the amazing artwork. It turned out beautifully... I will recommend your website to everyone I know for translations. You are obviously very talented and your work is beautiful. I would be happy to send you a picture and glowing feedback after my tattoo is done if you would like.
Thank you very much,
Aryn Savard- Wed, 08 Nov 2006-Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Hi! I'm very satisfied with your service. I appreciate the different
versions to ensure I have the right translation. Thanks so much!!
-Tue, 03 Oct 2006-Dowagiac, Michigan, United States
Thanks for the file. The calligraphy is more beautiful than I expected. Love it! My appointment is next week and I just can't wait for it to be tattooed on me. I can send you a photo of it when it's done and maybe you can tell me if they did a good job following your strokes. Thanks again!!!- E. Cooke --Fri, 29 Sep 2006-Sausalito, California, USA
Thank you very much. I have read the reviews from some of your customers on your web page and I am another happy customer. I will be sure to not only use your service in the future but also educate others about your company.
J. Lamb-Tue, 26 Sep 2006-Auckland, New Zealand
Thankyou for the pictures i have recieved them and they look great.
Thankyou for your assistance. Pleasure doing business, very
Thankyou, Danielle-Mon, 25 Sep 2006-Sydney ,New South Wales,
Very pleased with the results and ther responsiveness. Thanks.-Todd -Sun, 24 Sep 2006 -Kansas City, United States
Many thanks for very fast reply to my order. I didn't notice until after I had placed it, that it should only have been 3 words maximum. Sorry about that and thank you again for the translation. I am in the process of getting quite a number of chinese themed tattoos, and I am sure I will be using your services again in the near future.
Steve- Thu, 21 Sep 2006 Cippenham, Berkshire,
Thank you so much for the accurate translation. I appreciate the clarification and the explanation of the two different versions (used as a noun and adjective). I will definitely use your service for any future translations!
- Deborah -Sun, 17 Sep 2006-Hilo, Hawaii, United States
- Hey, thanks again for the correction and the translation! It's good to know there's someone educated and authentic out there...
-PATRICK!-Thu, 14 Sep 2006-fort richardson, AK , United States
- Thank-you. Your work is beautiful. I will look forward to working with you again in the future.
Lou-Sun, 20 Aug 2006-
Thank you so much for this tranlation..my sister and I are going to get them put into matching tattoos ..so that was just perfect! And thanks for getting that too me a day earlier than what it said it was going to take!!!
Overall I have to say that your service was Excellent!!!
Sincerely: Ayndrea Campbell-Fri, 18 Aug 2006-Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada
We found your services to be very prompt and friendly. We will be seeking your expertise again in a couple years when we adopt our second child from China!
Angie-CanadaThu, 17 Aug 2006-Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Thanks, just perfect!!!
Very pleased, and I am looking forward getting this tattoo`d on my arm on Saturday.
Med vennlig hilsen-
Lisa Marie Peters-Mon, 14 Aug 2006 -Akershus ,
got it! a friend of mine printed off the images w/ his computer as mine couldn't do the trick at all! nothing we did produced the images on my machine! i told you i had an archaic machine! thanks so much! i appreciate your patience!
--sara jane richter-Mon, 14 Aug 2006 Guymon, Oklahoma,
- Thank you so much for the beautiful characters. They are exactly what I was looking for and more amazing than I imagined. That and an excellent and fast service!
Thanks again, Jen-Sun, 13 Aug 2006-East Lothian ,
Thank you very much the symbols are beautiful, I will definitely recommend your site!! Paul-Sat, 12 Aug 2006-Avon-
- Many, many thanks for the designs. I will be using symbols 2 and 4 as both my brothers and sister are younger than myself.
I'm very happy with them and look forward to getting them tattoo'd. :-)
Steve Millard-Fri, 4 Aug 2006-Essex ,
Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you also, for the clarification of the two meanings. I will need to think about it further...although my first intention was the first meaning (be tranquil), the second meaning has a lot of relevance these days.
Kelly-Sun, 23 Jul 2006-Stratham, NH ,
- Thank you very much! I am very happy with the service and the images that you sent me. I'm anxious to get the tattoo, and I couldn't have done it without this website! Also, I plan on coming back in the near future.
-Arthur Boyer-Sun Jul 02, 2006-El Paso, Texas
- Thank you very much! This is the second time I have used your services and once again, I am very satisfied. Betty Sue -Sun, 2 Jul 2006-
Brazil, IN, United States
- Hello, thankyou for your excellent service. It was very fast and efficient-Melissa Ng-Fri, 30 Jun 2006-Sudbury, Ontario ,
- Thank you for your prompt reply to my request to send the character
files. I appreciate your sending me the character file in the requested
non-standard format and size. I was able to easily place my t-shirt
order at cafepress in time for their noon deadline. Hopefully my soon
be sister-in-law will like her Lee Family t-shirt.
Marina Lee- Thu, 22 Jun 2006-Rockville, MD ,
- Thank you very much. I think it's done very well.
I have ordered through the website the same phrase in the grass style so that I can decide which I like best for the tattoo.
This is really a great value service.
Lex-Tue, 20 Jun 2006-Waterford, Queensland ,
- It worked. Thank you for your time and your patience with me.
Linda Birk- -Tue, 20 Jun 2006
- Hermann, MO ,United States
- thanks you've been insanely helpful -M.Tee -Tue, 20 Jun 2006
- United States
Thanks for taking the time to provide my request, it was just what I wanted. I now intend to have the stencil transferred to my leg as a tattoo
Regards. Nikki -Wed, 14 Jun 2006 -Brackley, Northants,
- Thank you very much for the symbols! They are beautiful and I no doubt will be very happy with them as tattoos :)
Check us out on the Web at www.jazzmiramesa.com-Fri, 9 Jun 2006 -Escondido, CA ,
- better late than never, i used your service last year in october and
tattooed just after christmas- i wanted to thank you for the beautiful
symbols, quick and accurate responce. thank you!
Camie-Sun, 04 Jun 2006-USA
- Thank you for the email. The characters are incredible. I am very happy
with them. J Walton-Mon, 29 May 2006 - Raymond, WA ,United States
- Hi there,
Just a quick email to say thank you very much for the translation I requested. It came through really quickly and I will use it to get the tattoo I want.
I will definately use you again and will recommend you to others.
Gary Dunstan- Wed, 24 May 2006-
- Thank you very much for the translation of my daughter's names. The
pronunciation is an identical match and the characters are very
They will look great in the tattoo that I am designing to symbolize the
relationship between father and daughter. I will definitely recommend
site to others and will be making another order in the immediate
Jim-Tue, 23 May 2006-USA
I am replying to thank you for the translation you provided for me, and for the trouble you took to make sure I received it, both are greatly appreciated.
Elaine Williams- Fri, 12 May 2006 - Limerick, Ireland
A million thanks for your fast and quality service. Your speed and professionalism has inspired me to order again! I!|m passing your website details onto my friends! !V Darren, -Tue, 9 May 2006 - Essex, United Kingdom
Thank you so much for the translation- it's beautiful. I had the
character for gratitude tattooed in white on the inside of my forearm.
When it is healed, I will send you a picture.
Rachael-Mon May 08, 2006-
- his is the second translation that you have done for me and i am so
absolutely thrilled with your work. I had the name of my husband tattoed
on the back of my neck and the compliments i get on the beautiful grass
style calligraphy come often. Thank you so much for the intricacy of
your work and keep up the good work. i am a customer for life.
rebecca-Thu, 04 May 2006 -USA
The symbols I have asked for are great looking. Thank you for taking the time to translate them. -Shaun-Tue Apr 25, 2006-Quarryville, PA ,
Thank you so very much, it is perfect! My partner and I recently bought a home together and in each room we plan to have a word or phrase translated into Chinese which we paint, small and inconspicuously somewhere in the room. !¢XThe secret ingredient is love!¡Ó is going in our kitchen.
As we redo and paint each room I will definitely be coming to you for more translations.
Renee Hansbrough-Tue, 18 Apr 2006 -USA
- Thank you for your help. Your site it definitely useful and one of a kind. If you can help me with the above, I am certain to order more symbols.
Bob-Chicago, IL ,
Mon, 17 Apr 2006
Thank you very much for your time and patience. This is the 4th time I have used your service and I will continue to use it. Regards,
Jonny- Thu Apr 13, 2006-USA
Thanks for the prompt service and excellent work.
If I would like the smae characters in brush style in horizontal format what is the best way to order it? Sun, 9 Apr 2006 -R. Berg-Antonio, TX -
I did receive the translation, I had simply checked the wrong e-mail.
sincerest apologies. Thank you for a job well done!-Nicole -Mon, 27 Mar 2006-Cullowhee, North Carolina,
Thank you for your prompt service. I am very pleased with the communication you have provided with me. I am also happy with the explanation of the translation and the different surname information. I will definitely recommend your services to others.
Anthony Huynh-Wed, 22 Mar 2006-USA
- Thank you for your translation, I can't keep the smile from my face :)
All going to plan my tattoos will be done this weekend.Many thanks and kind regards, Darren-Wed, 22 Mar 2006-United States
Thank you very much for your prompt and excellent service, the images are just what I wanted.
Again many thanks
Glyn Taylor-Tue, 21 Mar 2006- Isle of Wight,
Thank you so much. You did a nice job designing it. I just wanted to make sure the tattoo artist did a good job and it was correct.
I appreciate it
Debbie-Sun, 19 Mar 2006 -USA
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I received your re-sends and also checked my spam folder and found your earlier e-mails. Thank you once again. The translations were beautiful and now I have the difficult task of choosing which translation to get as a tattoo tomorrow.
Bronwyn- Fri, 17 Mar 2006-USA
Thank you for the great service. The GIF and JPG files you sent are a great help.
John B. McKay-Fri, 3 Mar 2006-United States
Thank you so much for your fast and professional service. The characters are beautiful and this will be a wonderful keepsake for our daughter to have as she learns about China and Chinese culture. I will highly recommend you to others wishing the same type of service.
Erica Wade-Loop - Fri, 24 Feb 2006-USA
- Thank you very much. Your customer service is great.-Christine-Tue, 21 Feb 2006-
Parker, CO ,
Thank you for the translation, i ended up only tattooing the last name because some of my siblings were against the idea of tattooing my dad's whole name. Apparently there is something about it in the chinese culture that goes against that? I'm not exactly sure. Here is a picture of the tattoo, thank you again for your wonderful work.
Burke.-Wed, 15 Feb 2006-Houston, Texas ,
Thank you very much. It's better than I thought it'd
be. I'll be looking for a few more translations soon.
Chris-Wed, 15 Feb 2006 -USA
i just recieved my transname order from your site today. please let me tell you how pleased i am with your work. the trans turned out just beautiful and thank you for explaining the breakdown for me. i have plans to get more for my family for there birthdays ect. this is going on my arm for my next tattoo. again thank you for the wonderful and beautiful work you have done!!!!
tracey breene -Thu, 9 Feb 2006-USA
Thank You so much! I will recomend your service to my tattoo artist! The bonus was a nice surprise. Thank you for the alternate translation-it will flow much better as artwork! Lynne
-Thu, 9 Feb 2006-north andover, MA ,
Thank you for the FAST turnaround! Your service is excellent! I
appreciate the fact that you're providing the translation for
Have a wonderful day!
Terence P. Dixon-dixonhomeloanadvisor.com
-Tue, 07 Feb 2006-Cerritos, CA,USA
- Thank you very much for the translation of my daughters name . It is beautiful and will look fantastic as my tattoo - she will always be with me! I will most definitely use your site again in the near future! Regards Lisa Laverick
- Tue, 31 Jan 2006-Portsmouth, UK
Thank you very much! I truly appreciate you taking the time to make 2 seperate versions. I believe that i will take your advice, and use the second version. This phrase, like my love for the "winter soul", will accompany me for the rest of my journey through this life. I have been very satisfied with your service, and as i mentioned, i will be refering many people to you.
kyle rooney-Sun, 29 Jan 2006 -Marietta, GA, United States
Tai you are incredibly good at what you do and provide an excellent service! I have to thank you for all the time and effort that you put forth into helping me to achieve what I think is utter perfection. This is definitely something that I would not have been able to achieve without your skills. Your artwork will last a lifetime.
-Tash-Thu, 26 Jan 2006 , Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Very very happy. I can see myself returning to this site again and
already have a phrase that I'm going to get translated in the not too
distant future. Had searched the net for sites containing ideograms,
finding you was well worth the wait and effort. I have (even before I
received these emails) told so many friends about your site as a
my appreciation, and my confidence in your work. Thanks so much Tai
P.S Stoked to get these today as it's Australia Day over here and I'm
to go to a huge BBQ where I can show a heap of mates. Try and drum up
more business for you! Love your work Tai. These name transations can be the perfect gift for anyone when you are stuck for ideas for Birthday's etc. Whether used for tattoos or simply printed onto paper and framed, they will look great.
Cheers and kind regards.
Daniel Carmichael.-Thu, 26 Jan 2006 -Coolangatta, Queensland , Australia
Thank you so much for the quick turn around, and beautiful calligraphy, I greatly appreciate it, and can't wait to get the tattoo done on Saturday, I will definately use you guys again. Sincerley, Justin Culler
-Tue, 24 Jan 2006 -Frederick, MD ,
Thank you very much, very quick, excellent sevice!! Very pleased!-Anita- Tue, 24 Jan 2006_United Kingdom
- Thank you so much for your quick turnaround with the translation and the characters. They look great, better than I imagined. Also, thanks for the lesson in Chinese grammar, I was unaware that "the" is not necessary. Once again, thank you.-Scott - Fri, 13 Jan 2006-Stamford, United States
- The translations are beautiful! Thank you for also giving me the less formal versions of mother. Your service is great and quick!
Kirsten- Fri, 13 Jan 2006-Grayslake, IL ,United States
- Thankyou very much for the quick transalation I received, it is great. This is the second time I have had transalations done and I will be sure to come back again when I need some more. They look really good as tattoos. Stephen, - Thu, 12 Jan 2006 - Stavanger, Norway
- Thank you very much, I was very pleased! The characters were beautiful and you also have so many calligraphy styles to choose from, will definite choose to use your service again.
Kathy Lee- Wed, 11 Jan 2006-USA
Thank you very much. The literal translation was
exactly what I was looking for. This is the second
time I have used transname and I am once again
extremely satisfied. The kind of personal attention
such as considering if I would like the "literal or
phonetic translation" is exactly the type of service
that has people coming back to your site. I have
recommended your services to my tattoo studio and
anyone else that shows interest. It is always a
pleasure doing business with you.
thank you once again,
Douglas Kozlowski-Sat, 7 Jan 2006 -USA
- thank you for resending the file . i received it yesterday. the translation is perfect-L.Houston
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 -
- I think you were really quick in getting me the translation. If I want another one I will be sure to come your way.
-Carissa-Mon, 26 Dec 2005
- Thanks a lot for the great work!
I made another order for the same NO HOPE NO FEAR with the classic style...
Thanks a lot
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Emanuele-Fri, 23 Dec 2005-Verona
- Thank you once again for an excellent job. Because we are not native Chinese speakers, it is very helpful for us to have your services so that we can provide our daughters with suitable Chinese names that also work well in the US.
-Poonam and Frank
Poonam Sharma, Ph.D.
www.healthfulchanges.com-- Wed, 7 Dec 2005-San Antonio, Texas,USA
- Thank you. The calligraphy is beautiful as usual.
Anne Marie K. Pai-
Dragon Moon Martial Arts Association-Wed, 7 Dec 2005 -
Bristol, Pennsylvania ,
this is terrific!
Thank you. I was looking for the meaning related to version one, but I
appreciate you thorough reseach and complete answer.
I will definitely use your service again. well worth my 10 bucks.-
Mark A. Klaisner- Sun, 27 Nov 2005-Lincolnwood, IL,USA
Thank you very much for the quick turnaround. I am very happy with the service and the explanation. The translation looks beautiful!!
-James- Fri, 25 Nov 2005-Texas, USA
Perfect! That is the correct character.
Thank you very much for the quick service! As I noted
before, I especially appreciate that you checked to
give me the correct character I was looking for.
Thanks!- Wed, 2 Nov 2005-J. Hsu-U.S.A.
these are fantastic images! I have seen other sites that offer the same service, but their calligraphy does not even come close to yours!
Thank you very much for the translations.
Once again, than you very much. This is absolutely lovely work!
Mary- Tue, 1 Nov 2005-Canada
Thank you so much for the design and stencil..they are
perfect. I will try and send you a picture of the
finished tattoo when it is done.
Your service was fast and very easy to do. Your
product that you sent me was just as good if not
better than other services offering the same thing for
$30.00 - $60.00 dollars!!!
I will come back to you for any translation(s) I need
in the future...Thanks again.
Chris Cedrone- Wed, 12 Oct 2005-Groton, CT
- Thanks for the quick service. Very nice work.
Brian Bartlett-Reality TV Partners- Wed, 12 Oct 2005-
-West Hollywood, CA ,
Thank you for your work on my little project. I had individual symbols for "Warrior" and "Spirit" but I did not know how to join them correctly. In putting the two symbols together, you used a slightly different symbol for "Warrior" than the one I had. That, in essence, was what I wanted to be done.
Thanks again. Both formats came through nicely and I'm very happy with the result.
Richard Winters- Thu, 22 Sep 2005- Olalla, Washington , United States
- Thank you so much! I searched for ever for someone to translate it. At first we thought it was Kanji, because that was what the tattoo artist said it was. It makes us feel so much better that we know what it truely means. Thanks again.
Jackie-Tue, 20 Sep 2005- Clearwater, Florida ,United States
- This is very great, thank you for the prompt service.
Both versions of the file print out at a good size thank you, this is very helpful.
Kristy Bekkers.- Mon, 19 Sep 2005-Inglewood, Western Australia , Australia
- The translation for the phrase I wanted turned out great. Thanks I look
forward to showing this off at my next tattoo visit. Ryan - Fri, 16 Sep 2005-CDA Idaho
- Thank you so much for sending the email with our daughter's name written in Chinese characters. It is beautiful! We are very satisfied.
Madeline O'Neal-Wed, 14 Sep 2005- Bristow, Virginia, United States
- Thanks for the bonus.
Very nice work I am pleased indeed..
Regards,-James- Fri, 9 Sep 2005-Houston, Texas, United States
- Thank you very much for the translation! We wanted a unique tattoo
with Chinese characters and this is perfect.- Tue, 6 Sep 2005-
Wouter and Lilian Hermeling
Thank you very much. The two designs are outstanding good quality and your services are both quick and of exceptional value. I will most definitely be passing on your details to my 3 other siblings and friends, so hopefully that will generate so more business for you. Thank you very much for the interpretation of my name.
Adam Chin- Sat, 3 Sep 2005-Australia
Thank you for my order. It was very quickly processed and correct. It
was kind of a confusing process but that may have been because I didn't
know what I was I looking for and how to move thru your program on the
internet. I don't get to spend much time on the internet. At first I
thought it was Greek letters I was looking for, but realized they were
chinese characters. Thanks again.- Pam-Thu, 11 Aug 2005-helena, Montanna, United States
Tai, thanks very much... they look great. Wonderful
service. I'll be sure to recommend your website and
get in touch with you again for other translations.
Tom.- Thu, 11 Aug 2005-Ontario,Canada
thank you for the prompt delivery. the image looked better than I had
hoped.- Stephen- Wed, 10 Aug 2005--anaheim, California, United States
- i want to thank you for the name translation. it will look great in the tattoo that i am going to get.
jennifer- Tue, 09 Aug 2005-d'iberville, , United States
Thank you so much for your incredible work! Excellent
Sorry for my mistake about my order..It won't happens
No Doubts I will request your work soon!
Randall Sanchez G.
Instructor Level 3
Kyusho International TM- Wed, 3 Aug 2005
I received my order and it looks great. I had it tattooed on my right fore-arm and it is the first thing I present when I shake hands. I will send you a picture once the healing process has completed; I think you will be impressed.
Thank you for your time,
Joseph Stauffer- Tue, 2 Aug 2005-USA
- thank you thank you thank you.
Thank you so very much for the beautiful characters. I imagined it would be pretty, but what I received was so much more than I expected! It will make such a perfect tribute to the love and memory of my father forever! Words will never be able to express my gratitude to you and your staff!
Kristy Lautner- Thu, 21 Jul 2005-Kingsley, Michigan, United States
Thank you so much!
I have purchased your beautiful artwork twice now, and I have been please both times!
It always arrives so quickly! And it is sent in multiple forms so that it easy for me to incorporate into my needs.
I have recommended your site to my friends.
Kay W.-e: Fri, 22 Jul 2005-
Rockford, IL, United States
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I got the image tatoo'd 2 days ago! It looks great! THank you!
-Jessica -Sun, 24 Jul 2005-Estero,Florida, United States
Thank you for a great service. I have had this tatoo for 15 years and
a sudden had a worry that it might not mean what i thought. It means a
to me because my mom gave me the chinese "longevity/long life" charm
had tatooed on my arm when i was a teenager. You put my mind at ease
a great price. Thanks again................Bernie Vivian......... Mon, 18 Jul 2005-paso robles, CA ,United States
These are so beautiful--I can't wait to get them tattooed!! I am also
thinking of enlarging them and stencilling them onto fabric to make a
wall hanging for my living room.
Thank you so much for all of your help and feedback--I really
Jami - Fri, 06 May 2005-United States
- Fantastic art I love it! I always wanted a chinese calligraphy. It will go good together with my fairy tattoo, be surrounded by all the chinese good luck.I will be more than happy to recommend you to all my friends.Service is excellent,This goes without saying but I'll say it anyways.THANKS in a MILLION..Marilyn- Sun, 1 May 2005-Bristol, NH, U.S.A.
Thank you very much for the translation. The
characters are beautiful. I truly love them.-Melanie- Sat, 30 Apr 2005 -Unionville, PA , United States
- Just wanted to say thank you for the accurate translations and fast deliveries. I am very impressed and will be sure to refer you guys to my friends too!- Kathy-Wed, 27 Apr 2005-USA
- You guys are awesome! I was skeptical about ordering a tattoo
online. I mean, that could be a permanent mistake. But you guys did a
beautiful job. My tattoo artist kept going on about how beautiful the
was and how easy it was for him to use. Thank-you, thank-you,
tattoo looks great thanks to you.-L. Philips- Mon, 25 Apr 2005 -U.S.A.
- Would like to say from Australia, and was worried about doing this online, but must say am extremely happy thanks- carol- Sat, 23 Apr 2005,New South Wales , Australia
Thankyou very much, the calligraphy looks beautiful. It will be part of a poster/T-shirt with this saying in many languages,thanks to your service, also Chinese!
KBloom- Wed, 20 Apr 2005-Hyannis, MA ,United States
- Thank you for the prompt response to my request. I have placed your website in my favorites for future reference.
Thank you again.-
Cheryl- Wed, 20 Apr 2005-Panama City Beach, Florida,United States
Thank you so much I can't wait to get this tattooed with my two daughters names next to it. I think I am going to use version 2 since it will be referring to my girls. Thanks for the quick repsonse!
Kim- Wed, 20 Apr 2005-
- Thank you for the translation. It is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for.-Jeff- Wed, 20 Apr 2005-Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. You can definitely expect me to use your company again ( in the near future ).
- Tue, 19 Apr 2005-Gotha, FL,United States
I just wanted to write and say that I am impressed with the product and can't wait to see how this will look as my new tattoo! I didn't know that I could get chinese writing in so many different styles. Thanks stefanie,TN.
- Tue, 19 Apr 2005-USA
You were very helpful and your service was quick and courteous. In
fact, I've ordered my name in a 3rd style: classic. Thank you for
Laurence- Tue, 19 Apr 2005-Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thankyou very much for taking the trouble to re-send this translation, I think it must have bounced back the 1st time. It is lovely and thankyou for the explanation too, much appreciated!
Elaine Hill - Tue, 19 Apr 2005-United Kingdom
- Exactly what I requested! It is beautiful, thank you!-Sandra-Fri, 15Apr 2005 -United States
love it. I have wanted this tattooed for a while, I just haven't found anyone able to translate. Can't wait to get the stencil. Thank you very much!
Chris-Thu, 14 Apr 2005 -Vancouver, WA , United States
Thank you for your great service and beautiful characters your grass style is great
. I think i might try your liquid style to see which on looks better
Thank you again for this great artwork-Preston Yee- Thu, 14 Apr 2005-USA
Thank you for the characters sent.
I have been really impressed with your service. You have always responded very rapidly to my e mails, I was allowed to change my order several times without any problems, and you went out of your way to make sure that I received the characters that I actually wanted.
Many thanks, I would definitely use your service again, and would recommend your service to others.
Paula Cusack-Wed, 13 Apr 2005 - Leicestershire,United Kingdom
- This is to express my gratitude for your service. It was prompt and efficient, delivering more than I expected ... Your website provides a wonderful service and does it very well on top of that! Thank you once again.
-Felicity Hand -Thu, 14 Apr 2005-Queensland, Australia
- Thank you very much for the beautiful calligraphy.
Anne Marie K. Pai-
Wed, 13 Apr 2005-USA
- I think your service is very good, I plan on getting this tattooed (small) on my arm in the near future. It is one of my favorite sayings and has a special significance for me as do all of his teachings. They are timeless. The characters are beautiful, thank you very much.
-Thu, 7 Apr 2005 -
Thank you for taking the time to help me with this, your personal assistance and the information you have provided to me is very much appreciated.
-Mike-Sat, 9 Apr 2005 -New Milford, NJ, USA
Thanks for the translations and the tattoo stencils, I think they looked brilliant. I have decided to go for the Fluid style, I really liked the Grass style as well but think for a tattoo the Fluid style will stand out more and is better suited.
Thanks again, I will be recommending your site to anyone who is looking for Chinese or Kanji artwork.
I will send you a digital pix of the tattoo when it has been completed and has healed.
Neil- Fri, 8 Apr 2005 -Billericay, Essex , United Kingdom
Thank you for sending me the translation for my name which I am very
with. I am going to have this painted on silk and framed. I am very
with the service you have given me. Many thanks.
-Tue, 05 Apr 2005 -Devon, United Kingdom
Thanks so much for your fast delivery, I really appreciate it.
Sande-Tue, 05 Apr 2005 -Skokie, IL ,
I'd just like to say thank you very much for the service you provided me, i was most impressed with the way you helped me to understand the translation of my name and for the bonus service you gave me, it was much appreciated. your work is now a permanent peice of art on my body.
. Thanks again-
Chris -Tue, 5 Apr 2005
- Thank you so much for preparing the translation. Our daughter's name is beautiful, as is our daughter! I appreciate your attention to detail to make sure the translation was correct.
Juli Durrett-Wed, 30 Mar 2005 -Springerville, Arizona, USA
Many thanks for your email and the attachments, they were perfect.
You offer a great service and I thank you very much.
All the best,
Ned Goodhue-Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Oak Harbor, WA, USA
I think you're service is great.Let me tell you a true story. I was on a trip(I forget where) and there was a girl with two Chinese character tattoos.There happened to be a young Chinese fellow in the group and he asked her where she'd gotten the tats.She told him and asked if he liked them.He asked her if she knew what they said.After she explained what she thought they said he told her "not so". It seems the one on her neck for all the world to see said she was a woman that slept around.And he was serious.I thought there was a moral to the story and that I would ask an expert before I get a tattoo. Thanks.
-Mon, 21 March, 2005-David-Dunnellon, FL,
I am extremely happy with your service! I have ordered translations from you few times now, and I am always happy with the results. You provide that personal touch that makes your translations the best. You always provide me with alternative translations that convey exactly the meaning that I intended. I would definitely recommend your website to anyone who is looking for a great personalized translation. You also have such a variety of style that is sure to please anyone. My personal favorite is the "grass" style. I think it's very feminine and fluid and just gorgeous.
Thank you very much for your great service! I am planning to take few pictures after I will have the latest translations tattooed and would be happy to send them to you.
Thank you again, Olga-USA
- Fri, 18 Mar 2005
This (attachment with email) is the one I originally got over a year ago, from another website. It just really upsets me to see the difference. I appreciate everything you guys did for me. I just wish I would have found your website before I decided to get this permanently inked on me.
Sarah-Fri, 18 Mar 2005 -USA
TO THE TRANSLATORS WHO TRANSLATED MY PHRASE A " STRONG LOVE WILL BRING YOU ETERNAL HAPPINESS". I AM VERY PLEASED ON YOUR EXPLANATION OF THE PHRASE AND THE STYLE OF WRITING.
THANK YOU-ANTHONY SUPINO-Mon, 14 March, 2005-Farmingdale, NY, United Stated
- Thank you very, very much. Both of these items mean a lot. A friend of mine was holding the hand of a very old woman who was dying. She turned to him and said, "Mike, I have no regrets." In the end, that's what it is all about, isn't it?
"Have you eaten yet?" is such an inviting _expression that I want to make it into a sign for the entrance to our home.
The work you do is quite beautiful. Thank you very much.
Peter Hartjens-Fri, 11 Mar 2005-St. Michaels, MD , USA
it's my third order --
you guys are very helpful and reasonably priced.
thank you-Candy Amato-Fri, 11 Mar 2005-Chicago, IL, United States
- thank you so much for your translation, i want to get this tattooed on the curve of my spine and i think it will look beautiful. thank you so much. i will send you a photo of it when i get it done. good luck with your site, i think it's great. -Fri, 11 Mar 2005-Lee O'Neill-Australia
Thank-you for sending the characters I ordered. I am actually using these characters, along with one I already have, to make a complete tattoo of my philosophy of life. i tlooks like the JPG format will be exactly what I need to make my tattoo. Again, thank-you for your help.
jeszgrand :) -Fri, 25 Feb 2005- Houston, Texas, USA
Thanks for the swift reply. The images are brilliant. It was refreshing
see that my purchase wasn't just treat as a sale, but that i was also
some interesting information on the phrase itself.
Excellent website too! Cheers!
Ben Mc Donough
-Fri, 25 Feb 2005- Northumberland ,United Kingdom
- the accuracy and service from transname.com was great!
very happy with everything
-Marty Anderseon-Fri, 18 Feb 2005-Syracuse, NY ,USA
- I just wanted to say how grateful I am for your site and the beautiful work which you do. My tattoo artist was very grateful for the stencil outline and was very impressed with the "grass" style. I love the design and highly recommend you to anyone who is interested in the Chinese characters, especially for tattoos!!
I am sending you a picture of my finished tattoo and give you permission if you would like to place it on your site as an example.
Thank you very much!
-Tue, 15 Feb 2005-USA
- Thanx! That is awesome. I can't wait to get it done. I have recomended the site to a few people already and will order another in the future.
Jeff-Wed, 2 Feb 2005 -Fairfield, OH ,USA
Thank you very much for your assistance. I am delighted with the
the service you have offered.
-Mon, 24 Jan 2005 -Mitton
Tewkesbury, Glos , United Kingdom
absolutely 100% better than what i expected.
thank you so much, this has great meaning for me. i will send a pic
tattoo is finished and will definitely request further calligraphy from
in the future.
-Tue, 18 Jan 2005-Marysville, Washington ,United States
- This is great - thanks for the great (and fast!) service.
Exactly what I was after.
Ian Wentworth -Mon, 17 Jan 2005
-Auckland New Zealand
- I think it looks great!!!
I do have one question though. Is there a way to take a phrase like this and compact it into less characters?
I need to have it engraved onto a ring and I?m not sure if this will fit.
You wouldn?t by any chance know how I can find a jeweler in California who can engrave something in Chinese would you?
Thanks for your excellent customer service.-Heather Ruby-California, USA
-Thu, 13 Jan 2005
Thank you for all your help,
I had written numerous emails to another site. They never got back to me, as i became frustrated i found your site. You are professional, helpful and very friendly to work with. I am very happy with the quality of work you have done for me as this will represent my school name across my shirts.
respectfulhands.Your work will be on my web site as well-
Sifu Giuseppe Aliotta-
Shaolin Kung fu
West Coast Martial Arts Academy -
www.westcoastmaa.com-Thu, 16 Dec 2004--encinitas, California, United States
- thank you for all your help. your customer service has
been amazing and the traslations are definatley works
thank you again,-ben ruangjun-Thu, 16 Dec 2004--
Phoenix, Arizona , United States
Thank you so much for the clarification. I am sure there will be many more purchased from you. I wish you well!
- Jeff- Tue, 7 Dec 2004- Minneapolis, MN , United States
- I really appreciate it! ;) Not many people would be so kind. I'm so glad that a site like yours exists and it's so affordable.
I should have asked my aunt to write the surname last time. I didn't even think to check the surname with the last order because I didn't know there was more than one way to write it in Cantonese. How embarassing for me...I wish my family taught me how to write and speak fluently. I'm learning as much as I can now during my spare time.
My family hasn't seen the site yet, so we have time to change surname. We're going to surprise them with the site. I had to pretend that I was curious about how to write their names for a screensaver so I could scan it for the order.
Thanks again for your beautiful calligraphy and have a nice weekend!-
Jenny - Thu, 9 Dec 2004 -Kearny, New Jersey , United States
My feedback: I am very happy and satisfied with the service rendered. It was fast and clear and convenient. I am mostly pleased and impressed with the personal touch. I mean, it's not ''factory work'' in the sense that the words weren't just taken from a dictionaire -- it's like custom made and it took my wishes into account. That especially satisfied me a lot.
So, thank you. And I'll be back.
Andr?de Kock - Mon, 6 Dec 200 -
Thankyou so much. It is exactly as I had hoped it would be, which is perfect!!!!! I will do business with you in the future and I will tell as many people as I can to do business with you. You don't know how important this was to me. Once again thankyou very much.
-Ryan Campbell - Mon, 22 Nov 2004 -Seattle, WA , United States
I was very pleased with the fast and courteuos reply. The characters look great.
Could you do me a favor and confirm whether the "grass" style interpretation of the "nothingness" character was based on the character below: ?
Alex- Sun, 28 Nov 2004-Norwood, MA, USA
Thank you very much for the excellent caligraphy for "Foreign Devil". I'll use the 2 character version.
I went to China in September and visited Shanghai, Zhouzhuang, Guilin, Yangshuo and Xingping.
I was impressed by Shanghai. Very modern. Very futuristic. And the country side in the south is quite beautiful. I have some recent photos of China on my website that you might enjoy.
Thanks for your help.
Xie xie,visit my website at:
Rick Soloway- Sat, 27 Nov 2004 -Tucson, AZ, USA
I wanted to thank-you so very much for the translation of my order. The work that went into it it is absolutely exquisite. When I opened the "bonus" translation that you sent me of "Peaceful", I was speechless. It completely captured the essence of what I was looking for and I will be using it when I have the tattoo done. I've worked in the retail/customer service field for more than 25 years now, and I want to say that both the quality of your work and the care that you show for your customers is among the highest caliber that I have seen. You have my most sincere appreciation and I would be more than happy to recommend your work to anyone.
Mary Walter - Tue, 16 Nov 2004-USA
These are pretty! You do very nice work; thank you!
Leah- Tue, 16 Nov 2004-USA
The saying looks great thank you very much i will tell all my friends
i got it.-Justin-Sun, 14 Nov 2004-Camarillo, CA ,United States
I just want to thank you for the fast delivery and awesome symbol. Thanks so much, and if I need anymore I will definitely order from you.
Jessica Henry- Sat, 13 Nov 2004-USA
Thank you for the translation. You were very prompt in responding with the translation, it fit the parameters I asked for very well, and the Grass calligraphy is unbelievably beautiful -- it might be the most beautiful calligraphy I've ever seen.
A suggestion for your website -- I would feature the Grass calligraphy more prominently, and maybe also discuss more the history or the aesthetic meaning behind all of the styles. Especially after the film Hero, people are interested in hearing about the history and aesthetics.
Henry - Fri, 12 Nov 2004- Los Angeles, California, USA
I would just
like to express my complete satisfaction with the calligraphy. It's
Thank you very much.
Gee Wong- Thu, 11 Nov 2004-Arvada, CO, United States
Thank you very much for the prompt delivery of my request. I am always very skeptical of buying products and services over the net, but I can honestly say it has been great dealing with you. I have also had my saying checked and verified as correct from a Chinese man I know. So now I am off to the Tattoo Gallery in Adelaide to finish what I have set out to do. Thanks again, my e-mail can be displayed for anyone else to see if you wish.
Brando....-Wed, 20 Oct 2004 -Adelaide, South Australia
Thank you very much ...I was very impressed with your website and I am so glad that I stumbled upon it! I have been wanting to get a tattoo for a few years, but I want something classy, so I decided that some Chinese words with special significance to me (my father called me "Blue Zebra" as a child) would be the way to go. You make it very easy with your optional stencils. I'm sure the tattoo will go very smoothly, thanks to you!
I highly recommend your website and will pass along your web address to anyone I know who is interested. If you ever need any testimonials or anything, I would be happy to help.
Thank you again for your wonderful customer service. I can see that writing in Chinese is indeed an art and one must be very skilled in order to do it well.
Sarah Rausch-Fri, 15 Oct 2004 -Chelsea, SD,